Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tired of being Tired...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 1/29/2009 03:51:00 PM
Reactions: 
After CNY leave...kadang2 feel so malas to work with the addition of new accounts.Now I'm taking over Brunei and some other accounts from my colleague. Aiyo...too many lah...With the current economic situation...lagila Worst....Thingking about all the stuff made me became a "Worrier"....
Hmm...hopefuly I can get rid from this problems...I keep on telling myself that everything happened for a 'REASON'
I really hope that things slowly became ok...

3 comments:

iza pija said...

darling.. ko jd sigu la.. meh datang skool sa.. (macam la ko teda kerja mo buat kan.. hihi)skool sa kurang teacher skg ni

Lil' Sue said...

Boleh meh? Tiba2 jadi Cigu without those KPLI thingy...and another years of training...aiyo..bosan jugak nih...mcmk susah jak mo keja govt..no matter how many times I tried slalu diorg mesti bg chance sama org lain yg teda keja la..yg blom jd permanent...look what happen to the PTD thingy...they give the chance to those yg blom ada keja walaupun they know u have more to offer to the organization..pasal tulah end up mmg susah mo dapat govt...

iza pija said...

ehe.. d skool aku tu.. utk temp ja.. bukan perm.. so those things yg ko mentioned tu mmg nda perlu la..

psl ko slalu nda dpt chance tu kan.. aku rs pasal blm smpi rezeki.. cuba lagi.. insyaAllah dpt jg tu

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review