Thursday, January 22, 2009

Looking Back To 2008

Posted by Lil' Sue at 1/22/2009 11:54:00 AM
Reactions: 

I can say that 2008 was a very challenging year to me...Thinking about my goals and achievement. There is nothing much changed. I had strong sense of Deja Vu as I entered the new year 2009. It wont be that easy tho...My goals need to be more specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and Timed. Realize that failure does not mean you should quit. Of course in some points I wish that it could be better but there are some things which is beyond my control..Practice to plan purposely,prepare & proceed positively and pursue persistently. That is exactly what I'm looking for.
I should be prepared for the changes and problems that might arised from my family side. With the current economic situation, there are lots of uncertainties.You cannot predict the current melt down in Malaysian economic as a whole. This will affect the whole trend in money spending, business opportunities and most people in fear of losing their jobs. So, this is not a good year for career changes unless it is something WORTH...I'm still positive anyway.. and grateful for being alive...and surviving...
Work..work..work...
As if I enjoyed working like hell...
I feel tired...I think I should slowed down n tried to spend time with my family, friends and loved ones...Sometimes I wish that I can long holidays to rejuvenate my soul...
If it is a plants I'm sure it is already dead long time ago...
I have to remind myself on these essential things:
1. Hard Work
2. Stick to itiveness
3. Common Sense

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review