Sunday, December 7, 2008

Meeting A Jerk in A Wedding Ceremony...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 12/07/2008 02:25:00 PM
Reactions: 
This seemed lil' bit awkward ...meeting someone that you're not supposed to bump into..I never deny the fact that once upon a time were gud frens...but time changed..status changed which made things become more complicated...Seeing him dress like 'Pak Lebai' really make me wanna PUKE! Omygod..I dunno why I feel like this...I was not angry with him anymore BUT he is not MAN enuff to say Hi...or 'Giving Salam'.What the hell he's thinking? Thinking about how he flirts around with Girls...his sweet words...his way to charm the girls...I can flash back everything...
Well...from the positive side, mayb he really changed to be someone better. I can see that from the way he dressed. But ,there is no way I can forgive him for treating his friend like a trash. I really think he only made friends for his own benefit..if he din find it useful anymore he will pretend that we no longer know each other...I'm sorry dude, I'm speaking based on experience..I din have a habit of accusing someone without any evidence...
I cant believe that I even consider you as one of my best friend before but unfortunately I think you were just using me for one period of time...as study buddy that you can refer anytime you want...
In my heart, you remained 'COWARD' ...coz based in your action..you dont even have guts to say sorry for what you have put me through...
I believe things happened for a reasons...and you will definitely will feel how HURT it is...someday...The day will come...

2 comments:

Miss Nora said...

sue..sapa org tu??mcm pernah dgr citer pasal org tu sblm ni??adakah dia insan yg d maksudkan itu???

Lil' Sue said...

No...ko ingat lagi gambar yg ko amik dr saya arituh....yg warna purple tuh...

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review