Friday, November 28, 2008

Dilemma..

Posted by Lil' Sue at 11/28/2008 11:55:00 AM
Reactions: 
Hmm...few days back I got PTD interview. A contract for 2 years. Then,the possiblity of conversion is quite high. During the interview session, the Dato' said they will support for the conversion as long as we did the exam well and perform in the job. Well...actually I love the travelling ooprtunity and also the impact that we can give to the current government. Maybe I cannot do BIG thing but still, our thought n opinion counts (^__^).
I'm quite comfortable with IBM these few days...mayb coz I have good manager. I heard some of my friends are dying to get rid of IBM coz they feel do irritated by their own manager...
But I also need to think from long term perspective..working with government will give you a lot of time to spend with family and mayb enjoying life to the fullest..
But definitely I have to adjust myself to new working culture...
Hopefully I will get the job...

4 comments:

iza pija said...

wah wah wah.. seperti biasa.. ko memang selalu bersemangat.. tinggiiii sgt semangat ko.. kalah badan ko yg kicik tu.. semoga ko dpt kerja itu!

Ernie Khairina said...

PTD tapi contract?

Lil' Sue said...

Yah...Contract for two years...tapi kawan sy bilang mmg bleh convert...tapi kena lulus exam la...tengokla mcm mana...huhuhu...

Lil' Sue said...

U know what,I found out ...these peoples mmg bg org suda blm ada kerja or masih blm permanent...buang karan saja pegi...!!! I met one kakak during My Crucial Conversation class...orang JPA..dia ckp...kalo p interview govt...jgnla ckp suda keja tetap..mmg dia p amik yg blm ada keja...

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review