Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dare To Dream... ---->Law of Surviving

Posted by Lil' Sue at 11/06/2008 01:14:00 AM
Reactions: 
I Have a Dream...
Since I was a Child, I promise to myself that I will do things in a different way..
What do you think about success?
How you define success?
It depends how we perceive our own mission & vision..
Sometimes I feel that time is flying so fast..
Wondering whether I still can catch up with time...
It's been like a minute while I was in high school..
The eagerness to face life...the positive energy flowing in my veins...
Awaiting to be explored...
Now..I can see it becomes duller...
The reality of life is not that 'pretty'..
Pretty bad n it's tough... (Faint..)
I'm not complaining..
BUT
I have a lot of planning in place..and I'm aware...it's not easy to achieve all that...
The fact of doing something which you dont really love for the sake of surviving...It really SUX!
Money talks...in this kind of world...
Well..money is not everything BUT
Damn important to keep you living...
While riding the life roller coaster I think this is the best time for me to slow down
and take a look on the problems from different angle...
Take a deep breath...and try to handle things in better way..
Able to prioritize things in life...
Yeah..enuff for the compaints..I juz feel messed up and sometimes I feel 'stucked'
That's where I started to look at mysself and what have I done so far..?
Definitely I wont stay forever being 'The ordinary' ...
Ganbatte Kudasai!!!!
~I'll hold on to my dreams~
Never let the spirit go (^__^)

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review