Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Raya Blues...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 9/30/2008 03:30:00 PM
Reactions: 
Ari ni wat long call sama Nora...I really missed you la! Wish I cud fly back to RANAU.. now!
Biasala..kitorang..Girls Talk...talking bout our life..our relationship yang complicated
Talking about childhood yang sudah lama berlalu...
Wish I could turn back time and stay that way forever...
Seemed that my mom loves the bag I bought for her...
n also the 'telekung'..
I made phone call to Samantha as well..asking how is their Raya this year without our late Grandma..... (*_*) I still can recall the famous words that she always said to me..
"Remember people will not look for your outer appearance only, it's the power of knowledge/ education that counts."
One of the reason for me to keep on dreaming...
I know we made mistakes for a reason...
For us to be better and learn from it..
Hope this Raya will bring a difference to all of us...
"Never loose the spirit of Raya.."

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review