Friday, September 19, 2008

Drive to Achieve

Posted by Lil' Sue at 9/19/2008 01:40:00 PM
Reactions: 

Waaa...today I was waken up by a phonecall from my ladyboss regarding my problematic customer..Adoii! the credit check not approved by our CFO...then, How??? Troublesome for professional Ah- Long like me...(*_*)


Today I still have loads of work to do...completing my SOX testing for DSW. Following on my customer...This is quarter end and the time is crucial to have all the payments coming in...


During my review with my manager..I think I should excite myself in order to have the "DRIVE TO ACHIEVE"...This is lacking, and I'm aware of it. Too bad, working in this company required you to be so.....aggressive and willing to learn more and more.


I should think about it...It's not easy to climb the ladder of success!! Ganbatte Kudasai little sue!!!!


I've been thru a lot and nothing will stop me to be successful rite??? Hang on to my DREAMS... and make sure it became reality..


Hmm...with the current economic situation and political chaos...I believe that we are facing severe recession..Hopefully it wont hurt Malaysia so much...(Pray Hard!)


~Visualize Your Dreamz..~~

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review