Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Catch me ..I'm falling for you...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 9/17/2008 05:31:00 PM
Reactions: 
This is my fave song today... (*__*)
I don’t know why But when I look in your eyes I feel something that seem so rightYou’ve got yours I’ve got mine I think I’m loosing my mind Cause I shouldn’t feel this way Catch me I’m falling for you And I don’t know what to do How can something so wrong Feel so right all along Catch me I’m falling for you How can time be so wrong For love to come along Catch me I’m falling for you How can love let it growWhen it has no place to goAnd I can't go along pretendingThat love is in here to stayCatch me I'm falling for youIf I could just walk awayWithout you from day to dayI would die just thinkin' of youI know we can never beMore than friends you and meBut why do I feel this way?Catch I'm fallin' for youAnd I don't know what to doHow can something so wrong Feel so right all along Catch me I’m falling for you How can time be so wrong For love to come along Catch me I’m falling for you Maybe someday I’ll see Why love did this to me Coz I can’t go along pretending That love is in here to stayCatch me I'm falling for youCatch me I'm falling for youAnd its wrong for me to feel this wayCoz I don't know what to do without youI'm falling for youCatch me I’m falling for you Catch me I’m falling for you How can something so wrong Feel so right all along Catch me I’m falling for you....

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review